Terms and Conditions
Sprachraum London is committed to maintain an encouraging and positive environment for everyone and will not tolerate any form of violence or abusive behaviour, including offensive and/or insulting and/or abusive language (OIAL) committed by or against any member of its community.
Payment of the course fee indicates acceptance of our Terms and Conditions
Open group courses
Classes are filled on a first-come, first-served basis, so register early. Spots are not held unless payment is received. Course fee is payable in full within 2 days upon receipt of invoice to secure your place. If payment is not made within this period, your place may be released. You will receive a confirmation once payment has been received.
Cancellation and refunds
Please consider your personal commitments and circumstances before signing up as regrettably refund applications made less than 14 days before the course start date cannot be accepted.
- Cancellation must be made in writing by email to email@example.com.
- In case of cancellations, the following fees will apply: a) up to 28 days prior to the start of the course minus 10% of the course fee, b) up to 21 days before the course start date minus 20% of the course fee, c) up to 14 days before the course start date minus 50% of the course fee
- Once the course has started, no partial refund for missed classes or postponement is possible. Transfer or postponement to a later start date or another group or time slot cannot be allowed.
- We reserve the right to cancel a course due to unforeseen circumstances. Courses may be cancelled at short notice. Once a course is cancelled you will be notified immediately, and you will be entitled to a full refund or, when possible, a transfer to a different time slot, on a different date.
- We reserve the right to cancel classes up to 24 hours before a course is due to start. In this event the any course fee paid will be refunded in full.
Minimum number of students
- All courses require a minimum of 5 students to run for the entire duration. Whilst the vast majority of our courses easily meet this requirement, in some cases some courses unfortunately do not. In this event the course may still be run on a reduced number of weeks (8 or 9 instead of 10 weeks; 3 or 4 instead of 5 weeks) or cancelled, in which case the course fee will be refunded in full.
- Lessons cannot be taken on a different day or time other than the course you are signed up on. Please speak to the teacher directly to arrange for the work covered in the missed lesson(s) to be emailed to you.
- For evening and weekend classes: Sprachraum London is located within Regus building. The reception is unstaffed outside of business hours. This means doors are locked and you will have to be let in. Please arrive 5 minutes early for your class. Late arrival may not be admitted so as to not to disrupt the class.
- The course textbook is not included in the course fee. Please make sure you purchase it in advance and bring it to your first lesson.
- We reserve the right to change teacher during a course, and in exceptional cases, by giving notice in advance, the timetable of some sessions. Classes may also be cancelled at short notice due to unforeseen circumstances, for which an alternative will be arranged.